Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Laser Hair Removal

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum
User avatar

Topic author Australia
muajamie
Posts: 105
Joined: 04 February 2019
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi
Has anyone here had laser hair removal? How was the pain? How were the results?
I'm tired of waxing. lol.


The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart
User avatar

Germany
lexiglossyxo
Posts: 85
Joined: 30 October 2018
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:42 pm

I totally agree with you muajamie wxing is annoying.. I completely recommend having laser removal for leg hair. 6 sessions of laser hair removal (professionally!! see a professional always) thinned out & removed most hairs on my upper and lower legs. Btw laser removal is never permanent therefore don't trust places who claim that they offer complete permanent removal of body hair.


LEXI <3
User avatar

Topic author Australia
muajamie
Posts: 105
Joined: 04 February 2019
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 pm

lexiglossyxo wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:42 pm
I totally agree with you muajamie wxing is annoying.. I completely recommend having laser removal for leg hair. 6 sessions of laser hair removal (professionally!! see a professional always) thinned out & removed most hairs on my upper and lower legs. Btw laser removal is never permanent therefore don't trust places who claim that they offer complete permanent removal of body hair.
Have you needed any touch up sessions at all?


User avatar

Germany
lexiglossyxo
Posts: 85
Joined: 30 October 2018
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:06 pm

muajamie wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 pm
lexiglossyxo wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:42 pm
I totally agree with you muajamie wxing is annoying.. I completely recommend having laser removal for leg hair. 6 sessions of laser hair removal (professionally!! see a professional always) thinned out & removed most hairs on my upper and lower legs. Btw laser removal is never permanent therefore don't trust places who claim that they offer complete permanent removal of body hair.
Have you needed any touch up sessions at all?
Yepp I'm scheduled for a follow up


LEXI <3
User avatar

Topic author Australia
muajamie
Posts: 105
Joined: 04 February 2019
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:15 am

lexiglossyxo wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:06 pm
muajamie wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 pm
lexiglossyxo wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:42 pm
I totally agree with you muajamie wxing is annoying.. I completely recommend having laser removal for leg hair. 6 sessions of laser hair removal (professionally!! see a professional always) thinned out & removed most hairs on my upper and lower legs. Btw laser removal is never permanent therefore don't trust places who claim that they offer complete permanent removal of body hair.
Have you needed any touch up sessions at all?
Yepp I'm scheduled for a follow up
Ooh goodie, hope it goes well



India
Anika___
Posts: 13
Joined: 25 October 2019
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm

The skin more sensitive in some region than other so the pain depend.


User avatar

Topic author Australia
muajamie
Posts: 105
Joined: 04 February 2019
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Anika___ wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm
The skin more sensitive in some region than other so the pain depend.
Very true Anika


Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic