Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Hydra-facial Vs Photo facial?

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Greetings!

I am planning to get any good medical facial to get rid of fine lines, few dark spots and open pores. What do you think which facial and treatment would work? You can also suggest anything else the hydra and photo facial because I am only aware of these 2 facials.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

India
madhavi madan

Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:21 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Greetings!

I am planning to get any good medical facial to get rid of fine lines, few dark spots and open pores. What do you think which facial and treatment would work? You can also suggest anything else the hydra and photo facial because I am only aware of these 2 facials.
The similar problem I find with uneven skin tone between areas on my face, many times I've been told chemical peels will even my complexion. I've seen long term results of a chemical peel on an acquaintance. She has had many chemical peels for acne and over the years, her skin is very thin like paper and wrinkly. She has aged worse than her similar aged sister without.

I wish I had an answer and knew, I hope to find the answer myself.

United States of America
datsgucci

Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:58 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Greetings!

Large pores can be reduced in size with a facial steamer. The steam increases the skin's temperature where perspiration can open pores and release the trapped debris (sebum, bacteria and dead skin cells). An astringent should be applied afterwards to assist in tightening the pores.

Chemical peels are no doubt useful for severe circumstances such as acne scarring however I do agree with Madhavi Madan. Skin subjected to chemical peels can look very paper thin. Generally, I'd only resort to chemical peels in the most extreme of circumstances. If your skin is even 60% good, I wouldn't have a peel.

In terms of facials, this infographic outlines the different types available:

From: http://abeautifulwhim.com/complete-guid ... al/beauty/

I hope this is useful for you.

Great Britain
beautyboy

Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:39 am

datsgucci wrote:
ShantelNordlund wrote:
Greetings!

Large pores can be reduced in size with a facial steamer. The steam increases the skin's temperature where perspiration can open pores and release the trapped debris (sebum, bacteria and dead skin cells). An astringent should be applied afterwards to assist in tightening the pores.

Chemical peels are no doubt useful for severe circumstances such as acne scarring however I do agree with Madhavi Madan. Skin subjected to chemical peels can look very paper thin. Generally, I'd only resort to chemical peels in the most extreme of circumstances. If your skin is even 60% good, I wouldn't have a peel.

Nice diagram.

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 am

datsgucci wrote:
ShantelNordlund wrote:
Greetings!

Electric current facial? !shocked

Hailey !eyeshadow2

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:17 pm

Thanks, @datsgucci for detailed infographic. Even I have heard about vampire facial.

United States of America
datsgucci

Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:59 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:17 pm
Thanks, @datsgucci for detailed infographic. Even I have heard about vampire facial.
You're welcome :)

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic