Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Affordable handbags

Women's Fashion & Accessories

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:08 pm

Can anyone suggest affordable handbags (no overly large) that are pretty. I'm open for any suggestions! !love Usually I'd buy something gray, black or brown.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Great Britain
beautyboy

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:06 am

What's affordable is depends on the person... what's your budget? :)

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am

I also don't like overlarge handbags. As I recently bought two sleek handbags from here https://bonboma.com/collections/womens-handbags/ that's why I would love to give you suggestions. First of all, if you are looking for black ones then see the stylish and medium-size handbags below:

I also like the leather ones like this:

As I already bought a grey one from here https://bonboma.com/collections/womens- ... color_grey that's why I can understand how tough it would be for any lady to decide which grey one should she buy. Even I was willing to buy all of the grey bags.

I love the last one the most but its price is a little high.

On the other hand, if you are looking for brown handbags then you should follow the trends below:

Hopefully, my suggestions will help you go with the right option while buying a handbag. Don't forget to share the picture after making your purchase.

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:52 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am
I also don't like overlarge handbags. As I recently bought two sleek handbags from here https://bonboma.com/collections/womens-handbags/ that's why I would love to give you suggestions. First of all, if you are looking for black ones then see the stylish and medium-size handbags below:

I also like the leather ones like this:

As I already bought a grey one from here https://bonboma.com/collections/womens- ... color_grey that's why I can understand how tough it would be for any lady to decide which grey one should she buy. Even I was willing to buy all of the grey bags.

I love the last one the most but its price is a little high.

On the other hand, if you are looking for brown handbags then you should follow the trends below:

Hopefully, my suggestions will help you go with the right option while buying a handbag. Don't forget to share the picture after making your purchase.

Thank you so much Shantel!! !love Something like a cross between the first and second one. Like a modern leather bag...

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:54 pm

beautyboy wrote:
< $500 preferably. I can stretch my budget beyond if I'm totally in ,love with the bag

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:06 am

BakeThisCake wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:54 pm
beautyboy wrote:
< $500 preferably. I can stretch my budget beyond if I'm totally in ,love with the bag
Then you will find a good one because you have good buget.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic