Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

choosing a mobile phone case - advice and tips please

Mobile Phones Forum

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi everyone, My phone case for my iPhone XR is messing with the camera. I can see the border of the case in images taken on my phone.

Any case protective and stylish is perfect for me. I don't mind a plain case or a little bling. As long asmy iPhone is protected - they cost so much!!!!! Thanks guys & ladies :)

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Canada
AlexMakeup
Eye Colour: A
Hair Colour: A

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:39 pm

BakeThisCake wrote:
Hi everyone, My phone case for my iPhone XR is messing with the camera. I can see the border of the case in images taken on my phone.

Any case protective and stylish is perfect for me. I don't mind a plain case or a little bling. As long asmy iPhone is protected - they cost so much!!!!! Thanks guys & ladies :)
The same happened to my mobile case. I dabbed Gorilla super glue on the fabric to reattach it to the plastic then used a clamp to hold it in position overnight

I don't know what yours is like but mine was fixable , was this design

to and beyond

⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

Australia
atlas2111

Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:20 pm

Cut a bigger hole for the camera.

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:40 pm

AlexMakeup wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:39 pm
BakeThisCake wrote:

The same happened to my mobile case. I dabbed Gorilla super glue on the fabric to reattach it to the plastic then used a clamp to hold it in position overnight

I don't know what yours is like but mine was fixable , was this design

you're a life saver !heart

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic