Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

CBD oil for sleep

Health Forum

Topic author Russia
JaneJohns

Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 am

Is here anyone who tried CBD Oil for sleep? Please tell about your experience: how to choose the right cbd oil? how should I use it to have the best result?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Wed May 29, 2019 7:10 pm

There are several sellers of CBD oil are available at online stores, Amazon, and eBay. You can make your decision on the basis of ratings and reviews of previous customers.

My husband recently purchased CBD oil from here https://dafit-hemps.com/collections/pure-cbd-oil. Yes, it is a legal product, we made a decision after much research. He is using it to reduce work stress and to get relief from low backpain. I noticed a little positive change in his sleeping pattern. However, it is important to get a good product.

Topic author Russia
JaneJohns

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:14 am

After some days of searching I went to Amazon and found this amazing Verneso hemp oil
I started with 1000mg oil and have been using it for about 2 weeks. I'm absolutely hooked! I feel some improvements in my sleep, I am more relaxed and feel less anxiety. My mood is better and I hope that the declared by the seller ingredients like Omega 3-6-9, amino acids, GLA, vitamins D and E as well as magnesium will improve my brain function and immune system. I will definetely buy one more bottle during Amazon Prime Day.

United States of America
datsgucci

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 am

JaneJohns wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:14 am
After some days of searching I went to Amazon and found this amazing Verneso hemp oil
I started with 1000mg oil and have been using it for about 2 weeks. I'm absolutely hooked! I feel some improvements in my sleep, I am more relaxed and feel less anxiety. My mood is better and I hope that the declared by the seller ingredients like Omega 3-6-9, amino acids, GLA, vitamins D and E as well as magnesium will improve my brain function and immune system. I will definetely buy one more bottle during Amazon Prime Day.
Don't forget zinc.

I take Udo’s Choice Oil 3·6·9 Blend. Great product.
Multiple award-winning blend of unrefined ‘healthy fats’
100% plant-based omega-3 -6, and -9 oils from flax, sesame, and sunflower seeds, coconut, evening primrose, and more
With some organic MCTs from coconut oil
Ideal ratio balance of 2:1 omega-3 to omega-6
http://udoschoice.com/product/omega-3-o ... upplement/

France
technom

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Never tried CBD oil for sleep. How do you CBD oil, topical, ingestion, sublingual?

Topic author Russia
JaneJohns

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:10 am

technom wrote:
Never tried CBD oil for sleep. How do you CBD oil, topical, ingestion, sublingual?
I have been using Verneso Hemp Oil drops for about one month
I place one dropper under the tongue before going to bed and my sleep quality considerably improved. The taste is perfect, mild and citrus. The price is also very good. Highly recommend!

France
technom

Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:03 pm

JaneJohns wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:10 am
technom wrote:
I have been using Verneso Hemp Oil drops for about one month
I place one dropper under the tongue before going to bed and my sleep quality considerably improved. The taste is perfect, mild and citrus. The price is also very good. Highly recommend!
Thanks JaneJohns. Is hemp oil without the orange flavour hard to take taste wise?

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic