Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Your Experience of Visiting Escape Rooms?

Destinations Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:35 am

Greetings!

Only a few days ago, I met with some college friends after a long time. On the meeting, we decided to have fun together without family and kids on a specific destination after a month. We talked a lot to finalize a place, and then all of us agree for visiting escape room at the end of August.

I didn't ever visit any escape in the United States, but yes, I have visited the one with my husband in Toronto. As we all also decided to travel together in an RV, that's why we will go to the escape room of North Virginia or Los Angeles. In the case of North Virginia, we decided to visit Bond's Escape Room and willing to go with Saddlewood Saloon from here https://bondsescaperoom.com/.

On the other hand, for Los Angeles, we would like to visit Fox in a Box Escape Room. As I am visiting any escape room after a long time so I am a little nervous. Can you guys and girls give me some pieces of advice to boost up my morale to participate activity?

Any tips while visiting for escape rooms in the United States will also be helpful.

Waiting to listen to your escape room experiences and suggestions as well.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
iRory

Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:11 pm

yeah I've been to an escape room in Sydney - Escape Hunt. I participated in the level 1 escape room with 3 other friends. Working together and solving the greater puzzle was incredibly rewarding and is something to look back on in years to come.
it's only an hour (most are) so there's nothing to be nervous about.

Australia
SageMinder401

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:54 pm

I’ve never been to an escape room. I’d imagine it to be great fun, to have undistrupted quality time with friends, no mobile phone distractions etc.

United States of America
influx

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:27 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:35 am
Greetings!

Only a few days ago, I met with some college friends after a long time. On the meeting, we decided to have fun together without family and kids on a specific destination after a month. We talked a lot to finalize a place, and then all of us agree for visiting escape room at the end of August.

I didn't ever visit any escape in the United States, but yes, I have visited the one with my husband in Toronto. As we all also decided to travel together in an RV, that's why we will go to the escape room of North Virginia or Los Angeles. In the case of North Virginia, we decided to visit Bond's Escape Room and willing to go with Saddlewood Saloon from here https://bondsescaperoom.com/.

On the other hand, for Los Angeles, we would like to visit Fox in a Box Escape Room. As I am visiting any escape room after a long time so I am a little nervous. Can you guys and girls give me some pieces of advice to boost up my morale to participate activity?

Any tips while visiting for escape rooms in the United States will also be helpful.

Waiting to listen to your escape room experiences and suggestions as well.
My friends and I had so much fun at the Amazing Escape Room in Los Angeles. We didn't finish in time so we plan to go back again and try the Race to Erase escape room

:)

https://amazingescaperoom.com/la-northridge/

https://amazingescaperoom.com/la-northr ... -to-erase/

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic