Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Durable barbeque that won't rust

Interiors & Accessories Forum
User avatar

Topic author Australia
iRory
Posts: 79
Joined: 04 May 2019
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Status: Offline

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am

My last barbeque was left outside and rusted to bits and pieces. It was on the grass and open to the elements - that's where I cook so the dripping oil and over spray doesn't dirty the deck or spoil the concrete with oil stains. I need a medium sized barbecue unit with 4 burners, nothing more than $900, that doesn't rust. Any ideas of a barbecue that can do the job and where to buy it from?


The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart
User avatar

Australia
muajamie
Posts: 105
Joined: 04 February 2019
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:02 pm

iRory wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am
My last barbeque was left outside and rusted to bits and pieces. It was on the grass and open to the elements - that's where I cook so the dripping oil and over spray doesn't dirty the deck or spoil the concrete with oil stains. I need a medium sized barbecue unit with 4 burners, nothing more than $900, that doesn't rust. Any ideas of a barbecue that can do the job and where to buy it from?
Have you heard of Barbeques Galore? Check to see if there’s a store near you because they sell absolutely everything barbeque related - they probably have what you’re after!

https://www.barbequesgalore.com.au



Canada
Selbs
Posts: 74
Joined: 21 October 2018
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Status: Offline

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 am

You should try and get a BBQ that you can wheel undercover, or at least buy a BBQ cover.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/outdoor-livin ... vers/N-701


Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4
User avatar

Topic author Australia
iRory
Posts: 79
Joined: 04 May 2019
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Status: Offline

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am

muajamie wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:02 pm
iRory wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am
My last barbeque was left outside and rusted to bits and pieces. It was on the grass and open to the elements - that's where I cook so the dripping oil and over spray doesn't dirty the deck or spoil the concrete with oil stains. I need a medium sized barbecue unit with 4 burners, nothing more than $900, that doesn't rust. Any ideas of a barbecue that can do the job and where to buy it from?
Have you heard of Barbeques Galore? Check to see if there’s a store near you because they sell absolutely everything barbeque related - they probably have what you’re after!

https://www.barbequesgalore.com.au
Yeah I went to Barbeques Galore in Kensington, Syd. Terrible customer service. Walked out.


User avatar

Topic author Australia
iRory
Posts: 79
Joined: 04 May 2019
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Status: Offline

Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Selbs wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 am
You should try and get a BBQ that you can wheel undercover, or at least buy a BBQ cover.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/outdoor-livin ... vers/N-701
Don't get me started with cleaning the grease off the undercover deck and concrete. It's even bloody worse when the ants come along and trail into the house. Been looking into BBQ covers. Canvas are the best you can get because they're tough, waterproof and fireproof. Still need to find a BBQ.


Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic