Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Buying from kmart

Interiors & Accessories Forum

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Has anyone had experience with buying household items from kmart like rugs and lamps? ....... I love their style. !love

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
toones

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm

BakeThisCake wrote:
Has anyone had experience with buying household items from kmart like rugs and lamps? ....... I love their style. !love
I buy from Kmart all the time. The bean bags I bought from there were good enough for the kids. They love them. I didn't want to spend more than I had to. When they grow up I'll buy them better quality furniture that they won't destroy in 5 minutes. I also buy their school books and pens from Kmart - so much cheaper than elsewhere.

Australia
atlas2111

Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Yeah their stuff does the job.

Topic author Australia
BakeThisCake

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 pm

toones wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm
BakeThisCake wrote:
I buy from Kmart all the time. The bean bags I bought from there were good enough for the kids. They love them. I didn't want to spend more than I had to. When they grow up I'll buy them better quality furniture that they won't destroy in 5 minutes. I also buy their school books and pens from Kmart - so much cheaper than elsewhere.
I own a few of their highlighters and journals. They're actually really impressive products! Their journals are so cute and inspiring. Here I was for years shopping at Officeworks for all my stationary. I'm kicking myself now to think that I could have saved a lot of dough!

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:34 am

Yeah! They have good customer service whenever I shopped from there but usually, I go to Walmart for shopping.

Australia
BeccaKurtis

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:35 am

BakeThisCake wrote:
You seriously should buy from Kmart! I buy my cushions, plates, cups, kitchen utensils and home essentials from there. Then if they don't have what I'm searching for I head over to David Jones or Myer. I can't justify spending David Jones or Myer prices unless I have to like for a present for someone else. I've had kmart products break on me but their returns policy is fair.

--------
Just Becca !concealer !foundation !facep
Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic