Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Education Question

Educational Tools Forum

Topic author Australia
toones

Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:54 am

My youngest is learning the ins and outs of writing with a pen at school. The teacher is insisting to cross their writing out and write next to it. She does not allow any correctional tape at school. Liquid I understand, but no tape? I don't understand this. When there's a new teacher next year my kid can buy all the tape they want with their pocket money. Plus, what's stopping my youngest from using it at home anyway. Shouldn't the parent, me, be determining whether their child uses correction tape or not.

The kids were pretending to have letterboxes on their desk at school. They pass letters just before lunch to avoid getting in trouble however she banned it with no reported bullying. Funnily this alone has encouraged secretive use of mobile phones in the school now.

My other child's teacher has announced that she checks social media and reports students to the principal and for the pettiest of things. Come on! As far as I'm concerned their home time is their home time and that's my job as a parent to monitor that.

What's your stance on this?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
atlas2111

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:14 pm

The correction tape banning makes no sense. It's a danger to nobody. I get passing notes cause bullying although if the class dynamic is positive why can't it be allowed?

Yeah I agree with the social media one. Unless there's bullying screwing with school work and causing class issues whatever kids do at home is the parents' business.

United Arab Emirates
AbdulKaleem

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:05 pm

I agree with the social media platform that is useful for everyone because peoples use for a different kind of work. Students also get knowledge and take help in academic problems with expert assignment writers online. Well, Some peoples use for the marketing purpose and take lots of traffic from there.

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic