Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Need Suggestion About Car Creeper

4 Wheels Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:53 am

Greetings!

Mayhap, many of you will think either I am going to open my car repair workshop or going to fix my vehicle my own. If yes, then you are absolutely wrong.

Actually, I am looking for a good car creeper to gift a deserving guy who has been my class fellow in school. I just met with him a long time and found him in a bad financial position. Even he was working without a creeper. That's why I decided to gift him a creeper and have been checked reviews of several quality car creepers from here but unable to determine which one would be the best because of little technical knowledge.

So, I came here and decided to ask from you guys.

I am waiting for your suggestions and ideas about the best place to purchase a good creeper.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
datsgucci

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:35 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:53 am
Greetings!

Mayhap, many of you will think either I am going to open my car repair workshop or going to fix my vehicle my own. If yes, then you are absolutely wrong.

Actually, I am looking for a good car creeper to gift a deserving guy who has been my class fellow in school. I just met with him a long time and found him in a bad financial position. Even he was working without a creeper. That's why I decided to gift him a creeper and have been checked reviews of several quality car creepers from here but unable to determine which one would be the best because of little technical knowledge.

So, I came here and decided to ask from you guys.

I am waiting for your suggestions and ideas about the best place to purchase a good creeper.

If only my father had a creeper yesterday... I noticed he slid under the car with cardboard.

The most important aspects to consider are the backboard, the wheels, material, capacity and adjustments. The backboard should be reinforced and padded to reduce the chances of upper and lower back strain. The wheels should glide smoothly without any need to lift and move the creeper to the desired location. Wood materials aren't preferable for creepers as they can absorb fluid spills and permanently stain the device. You should also check the capacity to ensure the creeper will support his weight and if the device allows incline adjustments for differing car heights, especially for cars with low clearance.

I'd suggest this USA Made Professional Creeper by Whiteside Manufacturing.

This creeper is fully padded with a headrest and made of heavy duty steel that's powder coated to prevent rusting. The top and bottom is adjustable and the rollers are smooth and oil resistant.

Whiteside Manufacturing have other mechanic creepers on their website.

http://www.whitesidemfg.com/creepersall.html

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic