Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Is it common that a guy in high school gets lots of attention from girls only because of his looks?

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author United States of America
Rebecka01

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:04 am

This is something that I noticed in a guy who was my classmate last year, who definitely had looks going for him - he was probably about 6'6 tall, with very broad shoulders and a very muscular natural-looking body all over, and also beautiful eyes and a beautiful face in general.
And almost every time I saw him, there would be girls flirting with him - some of them walked up to him and asked for his name and wondered if he wanted to go on a date, and some of the more bold girls would giggle when he was nearby and then poke his arms, chest or abs and then run away laughing.
Also, some groups of girls would look into his eyes when they passed him and say "heey" with a smile and then start giggling and eyeing him.

Of course, he ended up having intimate moments with several girls (I saw him make out with at least like 10 of them in just one year) and some of my own friends had sex with him, and they admitted that they had been flirting with him only because they thought he was super-hot and wanted to sleep with him.

Is it normal that a guy like him becomes this popular exclusively thanks to his looks?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
datsgucci

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:49 am

Rebecka01 wrote:
This is something that I noticed in a guy who was my classmate last year, who definitely had looks going for him - he was probably about 6'6 tall, with very broad shoulders and a very muscular natural-looking body all over, and also beautiful eyes and a beautiful face in general.
And almost every time I saw him, there would be girls flirting with him - some of them walked up to him and asked for his name and wondered if he wanted to go on a date, and some of the more bold girls would giggle when he was nearby and then poke his arms, chest or abs and then run away laughing.
Also, some groups of girls would look into his eyes when they passed him and say "heey" with a smile and then start giggling and eyeing him.

Of course, he ended up having intimate moments with several girls (I saw him make out with at least like 10 of them in just one year) and some of my own friends had sex with him, and they admitted that they had been flirting with him only because they thought he was super-hot and wanted to sleep with him.

Is it normal that a guy like him becomes this popular exclusively thanks to his looks?
Looks can certainly be a factor, although a person’s presence can be another factor. It’s about having the right balance. The classmates probably cannot get past looks, but as they mature, there are other factors like: Do they take pride in themselves? Are they neat? (being with a slob is not much fun). Do they eat healthily? Do they have a wicked sense of humor? Are they able to laugh at the absurdity of our modern world? Are they fun to be with? Are they smart? Are they an original thinker? Do they have ambition? Are they supportive of an entrepreneurial partner with ambition? All of these apply to both partners in the relationship – man and woman.

Then again, this does not apply to everyone. Some people are uninterested in the above.

Australia
atlas2111

Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Rebecka01 wrote:

Yeah he's probably a nice looking and charming dude. Popularity comes with that.

Australia
BakeThisCake

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:49 pm

depends on the girl. each is to their own and has their own ideas about attractiveness.

Girl 1 might date for looks .............. where girl 2 likes his personality ................when girl 3 loves everything about him!

it's hard to say !heart

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic