Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Drug addiction

Health Forum

Topic author Canada
miyathomas

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Hello everyone, I'm a married young lady. I was a heavy drug addict before marriage. My parents took me to Freedom From Addiction rehab and got a sudden recovery from drug addiction. My husband didn't know about this. Now, we are planning for a child. Those memories always haunt me hence I'm scared to get pregnant. I have a fear that whether the drug addiction once I had may cause any bad effects on my child. What will I do? It would be great if someone could share their real-life experience.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
datsgucci

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:11 pm

miyathomas wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:09 pm
Hello everyone, I'm a married young lady. I was a heavy drug addict before marriage. My parents took me to Freedom From Addiction rehab and got a sudden recovery from drug addiction. My husband didn't know about this. Now, we are planning for a child. Those memories always haunt me hence I'm scared to get pregnant. I have a fear that whether the drug addiction once I had may cause any bad effects on my child. What will I do? It would be great if someone could share their real-life experience.
Stay away from the person who has supplied it to you. You don't want your future child associating with them or their friends.

Start fresh, look forward and concern yourself only with those who are understanding, loving and supportive. I personally understand that everybody makes mistakes, so long as they outgrow them.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic