Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Suggest Circular Saw for Beginner?

Interiors & Accessories Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:35 pm

Greetings!

I am looking to buy a circular to cut old wooden furniture into small pieces. Actually, these wooden racks that are not much big in width. I tried with a hand saw but it wouldn't work. Then, someone suggested me mitre saw. When I checked these had near about 10inches blades and I thought mitre saw are used by professional carpets. That's why I decided to get a circular.

I am reading the reviews of one of the best circular saws from here https://prohomeandgardenreviews.com/bes ... cular-saw/ but I am not sure as a beginner which one is more suitable. Secondly, I want a handy one that would easy to grip for a beginner like me. I read positive reviews about DeWalt and Makita brands in this regard but again I am not sure which model should I prefer because there is much variety. Please suggest me a quality circular saw.

I am waiting for your serious suggestions. I would be great if you share your personal experience about the use of a circular saw.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart