Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Durable barbeque that won't rust

Interiors & Accessories Forum

Topic author Australia
iRory

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am

My last barbeque was left outside and rusted to bits and pieces. It was on the grass and open to the elements - that's where I cook so the dripping oil and over spray doesn't dirty the deck or spoil the concrete with oil stains. I need a medium sized barbecue unit with 4 burners, nothing more than $900, that doesn't rust. Any ideas of a barbecue that can do the job and where to buy it from?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
muajamie

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:02 pm

iRory wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am
My last barbeque was left outside and rusted to bits and pieces. It was on the grass and open to the elements - that's where I cook so the dripping oil and over spray doesn't dirty the deck or spoil the concrete with oil stains. I need a medium sized barbecue unit with 4 burners, nothing more than $900, that doesn't rust. Any ideas of a barbecue that can do the job and where to buy it from?
Have you heard of Barbeques Galore? Check to see if there’s a store near you because they sell absolutely everything barbeque related - they probably have what you’re after!

https://www.barbequesgalore.com.au

Canada
Selbs

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 am

You should try and get a BBQ that you can wheel undercover, or at least buy a BBQ cover.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/outdoor-livin ... vers/N-701

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4
Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic