Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Stand Up Paddle boarding Tips for Female Beginners?

Boating & Fishing Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Greetings!

I know it the start of winters and usually, people don't like to do paddling, fishing and boating in winters but yes, I love these activities in winters because my husband gets annual vacations in winters and this winter, we are willing to do SUP boarding. Since childhood, I love boating and fishing but never tried paddleboarding. However, this winter, I am willing to ride SUP.

I admire all these ladies who surf and paddle on the beaches and this time, I want to conduct this venture myself. So, let's start with SUP. Though I love the built and stability of Red Paddle Co but their prices are high and all are about to $1000 and I looking for an option near about $600. That's why I am willing to go with this Atoll inflatable SUP or SereneLife. According to husband, SereneLife is very cheap with fewer features that's why I should go with Atoll. However, I would also love to hear more options from you with better stability.

On the other hand, I am also looking for some tips for paddling in winters. First of all, as a beginner, I am going to use SUP leash and only would surf near the shore. Secondly, I am willing to wear winter clothes and a wetsuit.

What other pieces of advice you would like to share in this regard? Waiting for your suggestions.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart