Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Which is the best Keurig coffee maker that I can buy for a business?

Women's Fashion & Accessories

Topic author United States of America
walteryoungberg

Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:39 pm

I bought a coffee maker two weeks ago for my fast food business. On reaching home, I thought it reasonable to prepare some coffee for my family before I could take it to the shop the next morning. I plugged into the socket and put on the electricity, but it did not show any sign of working. I tried everything, but nothing seemed to work. I took it back to the kitchenware I bought it and explained to them my issue. They did not give any assistance for the manufacture of the coffee maker does not provide a warranty or customer support. I need a good coffee maker from a verified manufacturer. Please help.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
iRory

Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:31 pm

walteryoungberg wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:39 pm
I bought a coffee maker two weeks ago for my fast food business. On reaching home, I thought it reasonable to prepare some coffee for my family before I could take it to the shop the next morning. I plugged into the socket and put on the electricity, but it did not show any sign of working. I tried everything, but nothing seemed to work. I took it back to the kitchenware I bought it and explained to them my issue. They did not give any assistance for the manufacture of the coffee maker does not provide a warranty or customer support. I need a good coffee maker from a verified manufacturer. Please help.
Where I live,in Australia, all products are covered by consumer law. If they fail within less than a year I'm entitled to a refund or a new one. Sometimes I have to tell storeskeepers this to their face before they agree to do anything about the broken item. You'd need to check if there's such law in the USA.

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic