Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Hair loss Treatment in Chandigarh

Health Forum

Topic author India
rajyadav01

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Finding a Hair loss Treatment in Chandigarh? Consult Dr. Ashima Goel at Parisa Dermatology Clinic. She has extensive experience of 14+ years in lasers, cosmetology, and dermato surgery. She has completed post graduation from the highly reputed PGIMER, Chandigarh. Now find all skin and hair solutions under a single roof. Call 09780981403 to book an appointment! Dr. Ashima Goel is one of the best dermatologists in Chandigarh. Dr. Ashima Goel is a Senior Dermatologist doctor & a Dermatolaser Surgeon with an experience over 14 years. She is practicing dermatology, dermatosurgery, and cosmetology and is the most celebrated skin doctor in Chandigarh. Dr. Ashima Goel's love for dermatology, lasers, and anti-aging treatments is evident to anyone who visits her. She believes in HOLISTIC TREATMENT of any dermatological problem, laser procedures, and anti-aging concerns.

For more details: https://www.parisadermatology.com

E-mail: info@parisadermatology.com
Address: SCO 76, First Floor, Near Gopal Sweets, Sector 15 D, Chandigarh 160015

Disclaimer: The content and image used in this post are for information purposes only.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

India
madhavi madan

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:22 pm

Very good. I wish to retain my hair with thinning kept minimal as I become older.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic