Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Worn a fitness tracker during practice?

Men's Fashion & Accessories

Topic author United States of America
Ilciryen

Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:02 am

I've recently picked one up, to help remind me to get my backside out of the chair more regularly (I work at a pretty sedentary job), and I'm thinking of trying to have it on me while practicing.

Has anyone here done this? If so, what kind of tracker did you use? Did you find it useful?

As an FYI, I'm using a Fitbit Flex 2, which is a little module that normally goes in a wristband or other carrier. I'm thinking I'll stitch a small pocket for it in my pants or something.

Todd
The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
Cheeky Question

Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:43 pm

Ilciryen wrote:
I've recently picked one up, to help remind me to get my backside out of the chair more regularly (I work at a pretty sedentary job), and I'm thinking of trying to have it on me while practicing.

Has anyone here done this? If so, what kind of tracker did you use? Did you find it useful?

As an FYI, I'm using a Fitbit Flex 2, which is a little module that normally goes in a wristband or other carrier. I'm thinking I'll stitch a small pocket for it in my pants or something.
I have to say that they don't make pedometers like they use to. The clips on them are pretty useless and fall off your trousers. I like your idea a Fitbit flex 2 wristband.

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Ilciryen wrote:

My friend loves her Fitbit. She showed me how she tracks her progress and benchmarks to improve.. she’s lost 7 kg.

Hailey !eyeshadow2
Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic