Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Advice needed! Buying a kitchen faucet

Interiors & Accessories Forum

Topic author United States of America
makeupbyjenna
Eye Colour: R
Hair Colour: C

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:16 pm

We're replacing the faucet in our kitchen (which came with our house). We're liking the idea of a pull out tap or a tall unit so long as it doesn't interfere with the sink space as with our current tap we're currently having so much trouble washing any pans and dishes that pile up. So we're interested to know if pull out taps are reliable and do you use them often? Do they last just as long as other taps or will they need replacing sooner? Any words of advice please. Thanks all!

~~~~~~~~
Too glam
The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
muajamie

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:03 pm

I use my spring-loaded pull out tap all the time. 99% of the time it's great because I can direct water wherever I wish. The only complaint is that the pull out attachment goes back in to place as soon as I let go, in other words I can't pull out the tap and leave it for a second without it retracting back into place. Still much better than any normal tap out there!

Reliability - idk how long mine will last for! No problems so far.

Jamie
Jamie
Jamie

Australia
flamingo92

Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 pm

a word of advice for you: you must have decent sized sink for those things and quality taps can cost around $500 or more. good brands are oliveri, blanco and hansgrohe.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic