Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

makeup tips for skin with rosacea

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
Sera Beauty

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi, I've developed rosacea near my mouth. It's confusing me as I've never had this before in my life and means that I've had to start trying different foundations which I would have normally never have tried.I haven't been able to find the right foundation for my skin since I was always light tomedium coverage sort of person. what are your tips for rosacea and doing makeup and all?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
muajamie

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:45 pm

You really need to try Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Color-Correcting Cream by IT Cosmetics. BY far one of the best products that I've ever used for refness. Use that then apply your normal foundation on top of it.

This vid shows you how much it really does work.

Topic author United States of America
Sera Beauty

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:20 am

muajamie wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:45 pm
You really need to try Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Color-Correcting Cream by IT Cosmetics. BY far one of the best products that I've ever used for refness. Use that then apply your normal foundation on top of it.

This vid shows you how much it really does work.

Thank u! I'm so wlling to try anything to get my redness down. Being able to use my old foundation would be complete bonus.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic