Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

dry skin

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
sophy868

Tue May 07, 2019 5:21 am

I'm only 21, but I already have wrinkles due to my dry skin, almost all foundations do not look good on my skin and after using it my skin becomes painful due to that dryness. I used various moisturizers and most of them only for a couple of hours and after that, my skin feels dry again. Also, I can't find a face wash that wouldn't over-dry my skin too. After I wash my face with water it feels very very dry. I looked for some information on the internet and in one article I found a product that might solve my sensitive skin problems. I think I should use oily cleansers instead of regular ones, in that article (here is a link: https://luxebc.com/best-face-wash-dry-skin/) I found C.E.O brand oily cleanser, I read its reviews and I think I should buy it, but it is quite expensive, so maybe anyone of you tried this cleaner? What are your thoughts? Maybe you have other suggestions for me? Thank you for your answers!

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
Hayyleyy

Tue May 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Are you moisturising?

Saw the link with the ceo brand product. Switching to oil cleansers isn't a clear cut solution. Oil cleansers are used to remove excess oils on the skin - oil binds to oil to remove oil and that could make the problem worse or better, depending on the product that you use. The link below really gets into the details of it including dry oil cleansing which doesn't involve water., it's meant to be very moisturising.

https://www.theclearskinessentials.com/ ... -out-skin/

Be yourself.

Belgium
Veronique89

Tue May 07, 2019 10:05 pm

I am always putting some tea tree oil on my face before going to bed and the day after my face is hydrated for 12 hrs. Maybe something to consider?

Discover all information about acne and rosacea on http://accutaneforacne.com/.

Australia
muajamie

Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Veronique89 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:05 pm
I am always putting some tea tree oil on my face before going to bed and the day after my face is hydrated for 12 hrs. Maybe something to consider?
Tea tree oil removes the irritation of dry skin. Combine it with a cream based moisturizer. The body shop body butters are incredible for moisturizing they last for 72 hours.

United States of America
SamanthaBrown

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 am

This issue can be solved, just follow the instructions. Here are some very helpful facts and reviews: https://healthytop10s.com/best-moisturi ... -dry-skin/
Pay attention on the ingredients when you buy products and keep your face moisturized as much and often as you can.

United States of America
EstherKing

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Having dealt with inflammation and dry skin my whole adult life, I know how hard it is to find products that keep your skin nourished and hydrated for more than just a few hours. I have used every cream and serum there is over the counter but the product that worked wonders for my skin turned out to be shea butter. I've tried many brands, but my mom recommended me this one Shea Butter Unrefined Ivory-White. It doesn't leave my skin sticky and keeps it moisturised all day. My holy grail!

India
priyasahani

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:23 pm

In case of such keep hydrating your skin and use much more natural products like Clamy cosmetics based matki foundation.

Pakistan
elixirhtcisb
Eye Colour: D

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:40 pm

I have very oily skin not very dry when I get up in the morning I have very oily face ..it might me the reason of acne ...

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic