Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Patrick Ta Beauty Major Glow Body Oil

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Australia
BeccaKurtis

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:31 pm

I'd like to try Patrick Ta major glow body oil, then again for $52 USA I'm undecided when I have so many highlighter palettes and the Australian dollar is low. Would a body oil provide a better, longer lasting glow than highlighter or can I use a liquid highlighter mixed with a moisturiser to have the same result?

--------
Just Becca !concealer !foundation !facep
The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
BakeThisCake

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 pm

BeccaKurtis wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:31 pm
I'd like to try Patrick Ta major glow body oil, then again for $52 USA I'm undecided when I have so many highlighter palettes and the Australian dollar is low. Would a body oil provide a better, longer lasting glow than highlighter or can I use a liquid highlighter mixed with a moisturiser to have the same result?
Totally. You can add a few drops of liquid illuminator to your moisturiser. Highlighter is too shiny for this. Highlighter is only designed to highlight certain areas of the face like the cheekbones, definitely it's not for all over the body. Illuminator is what you need for all over and provides the healthy glow. !love Iconic London have the best illuminating drops , you don't need much, jusr mix it into your moisturiser and apply normally. I use a little with my foundation every morning and the difference it makes it noticeable from me looking dull to glowing.

https://www.myer.com.au/p/iconic-london ... r-original

United States of America
miajane
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 pm

i think you're after body lava by fenty beauty. it has a gel base

https://www.fentybeauty.com/body-lava/b ... lor=FB8027

-
MiaMia
Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic